Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Natural Madness In Target



Hello Chicas & Chicos,

This is a natural hair bulletin just to inform you, that target has picked up two natural hair care lines. Jane Carter Solutions and Miss Jessie’s will now be sold in Target. Jane Carter Solutions is currently being sold as of today and Miss Jessie’s will launch on March 28, 2010. This is a great surprise and I think that Target has made an excellent business decision. Hip, Hip, Hooray for Target! To locate these Fabo products in your local Target click on the link located at the end of this post.

Just a reminder don’t forget to promote my blog and win a FABO prize from Jane Carter Solutions!

Zora learning how to leave life better… signing off for now.


Locate products in your local Target 
http://www.janecartersolution.com/target.html
http://www.missjessies.com/09_storelocator/storelocator_target.htm

4 comments:

Niceey said...

Hello Zora!!

I am looking for a target location that sell the products listed above. I went to the Target in Knightdale and couldnt find either product. I was told to go online. I really wanted to buy the product in store so i can see, smell, feel, etc! Do you know a location to get the product?

Thanks

Zora Yazmeen said...

Hello Niceey,

In response to your question, I found the products for you in the Target in Knightdale. I spoke with one of their representatives today. When you enter the store go straight to the pharmacy section and it is located on that side of the store. I hope this helps to lead you to a product happy road!

Zora gets results

Natalie said...

The Target in Brier Creek and the Target at Southpoint in Durham both have these products. I love the Shea Moisture line they sell as well!!!!! I use the whole line of products on my hair now and my hair stays curly and moisturized all day! The price is super great too!!!

Zora Yazmeen said...

I agree I am a fan of MJ. Thank you for your comment Natalie and welcome to my blog. Don't forget to join!

Zora