Thursday, June 23, 2016

Self Love..You are fearfully wonderful

Photo Credit: Unknown

The ability to love oneself and one another is a gift.  When was the last time you took a moment out of your day to sow a word of encouragement into your spirit or another woman struggling with the belief she is beautiful and capable of being all that God has her to be? There are times as women we are too hard on ourselves and one another because we dislike ourselves. I encourage everyone led to read this post to begin to spend more time with God to find out how beautiful and capable he created you to be.  Just imagine if we took the time out to sow words of encouragement in our lives and the lives of others how much better we would feel and make others feel. A few years ago, I struggled with believing I was beautiful and capable of being all that God has for me to be, but now all that has changed because God sent women into my life to sow words of encouragement.  We all need to be encouraged at some point in our lives because as women we bare and deal with so much.  It is extremely important we begin to know who we are and whose we are. 

I encourage you to purchase a journal if you don't already have one and begin to write about your struggles.  Then research the bible  for God's word to see how he sees you. This will encourage your spirit because you will begin to see how great you are. Spending time alone is some of the best moments I enjoy because I get to build my relationship with God and myself.  In all your flaws know you are beautiful and capable of being all that you are called to be.

Psalm 139:14 (NASB)
I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well.

No comments: